No T.V. personality, male or female is as witty, fast and comical as Joan Rivers was.
Joan Rivers is an example of the determination and skill required for a woman to make it a man’s world.
In an era where media is still dominated by strong males and passive females, Joan was an inspiration to myself and other women. She spoke her mind and never apologized for it. Despite her high ratings she was continually let go. Its like men didn’t want to compete with a lady. But, she was too good to be ignored. Her and her daughter eventually called their own shots and produced Fashion Police this became the number one TV show in Britain- and personally my favorite show.
I could always count on Joan to make me laugh- now she’ll bring more smiles to heaven.
In her memory, I wrote a few jokes I imagine she’ll say on her way to heaven:
- When encountering the grim reaper: “I’m 81, what took you so long!”
- Looking at the staircase up to the pearly gates: “taking the stairway down sure looks easier”
- Entering: “I’m surrounded by all my exes … you call this heaven?!”
- Dressing up in heaven: “Finally, I get to wear white!”
- Upon meeting God: “And I thought I was old”.
Learn more about Joan Rivers on her official site